Navigating through a presentation

Hello,

I was considering using Prezi to capture a family tree for an upcoming reunion. I like that I can create a big elaborate tree which is mostly illegible when viewed altogether but then zoom/pan through it to show people the details.

It would also be ideal if someone could, looking at the high level layout…sort of freeform explore it by zooming in on specific items or areas/collections of items and then moving around from there. Is this possible? Or is it more like a traditional presentation where you are expected to develop a sequence/flow and just click play?

Hello @Michael_Coldsmith_Br, Prezi will automatically zoom into your topics and subtopics in the order you create in the left panel, and to navigate through the presentation you can use the arrows at the bottom of the screen or your keyboard arrows. However from the overview you can also click on and open/zoom into any topic or part of the presentation, and from there you can use the keyboard arrows to either go back to the overview or to the next topic. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help.