Next frame in Presenter Notes is greyed out

It seems it is one thing after another with this software. When I try to present a Prezi in presenter mode the prezi works fine but presenter mode does not. I can see the presenter notes fine but the windows that are supposed tot show the next page are blank. It is sooooo frustrating to have problem after problem with this software. If I had a free account not a big deal but I pay my own hard earned money for this and it needs to work correctly

@Jason_Hopper, we are sorry you are experiencing this issue. Could you please send us a link to the presentation? We’d be happy to take a look.

https://prezi.com/p/yu_r_l81pxz8/

@Jason_Hopper I tested your presentation and it seems like the frames are indeed greyed out first, but if you wait for a while, they will eventually load.

This is due to the size of the presentation and because it is quite content-heavy. Please try to test it and see if the frames load after a few minutes and if you still cannot see them, please provide us the details system and technical specifications of the computer you are using.