No confirmation email when I want to upgrade to an edu license

environment

I would like to upgrade my Presi Next Basic through the EDU license, but although my school e-mail address and the school’s website agree, I don’t get a confirmation e-mail and no other information or error messages.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

If the confirmation email doesn’t soon appear in your inbox, please check your spam folder and filter settings (allow “@notify.prezi.com” and try again if necessary).

If you have any more questions, please let me know and I’d be happy to help you through the process.

Thank you, but there is no email in the spam folder. Searching my e-mails for “@notify. prezi. com” was also unsuccessful!

It annoys me that it is not possible to ask for help personally by e-mail, chat or phone. This is only possible with an upgrade, but I can’t do that because I don’t get a confirmation email.

Sarah, this might or might not help you; just in case: I had a similar issue with a Prezi email getting “lost” … for whatever reason, my Outlook has 2 easily viewed filtered folders (Junk AND Clutter, which seems like overkill, but I digress) but there is also a daily Quarantine that is NOT easily viewed until Outlook sends me the recap at midnight every 24 hrs. So, I kept trying & trying, checking all the filters etc. and finally the next day realized it had been quarantined. Outlook allows you to release the original email back to your Inbox, so that’s what I did and here I am telling you about it. I wonder if your school’s email has a similar feature? Just a thought. (It has been such a pain for me overall since it has also caused me trouble with time-sensitive reset emails for other things.) I do hope you can get this resolved quickly!!

A post was split to a new topic: EDU license upgrade

@Plastic_Ingenuity thanks for the great hack!

A post was split to a new topic: Edu license issue

A post was split to a new topic: I’d like to upgrade to Edu Plus