No contextual menu

I have no contextual menu (File, Edit, Insert, …) although my account have been upgraded to Prezi next yesterday. What do I have to do? Thanks!

Hello @Sophie_Kevers, please make sure you are using the latest version of a supported browser and that your computer meets the system requirements. You can find the list of browsers and requirements on this page. When using a supported browser/device the editor should look like this. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thank you Sara - Yes, the editor looks like that on my screen, but I don’t find the toolbar (File, Edit, Insert …) I see on the presentation showing me how I have to edit an image?

Hello @Sophie_Kevers, to edit an image you’ll have to right click on it and select “Edit image” in the dropdown menu. In case you’re looking for your browser’s toolbar and do not see it at the top of your screen, make sure that you aren’t using the browser in full-screen mode. Full-screen mode can cause browser toolbars to disappear.

Thank you Sara - the problem was that my account hadn’t been upgraded - problem solved now! Have a good afternoon and thank you for your help!

2 Likes