No image-search sidebar appears

When I click on “insert”/“image” the image-sidebar does not appear anymore. Just images from my computer can be selected.
How can I get my image-sidebar back?
Thanks for helping.

1 Like

The image search option is not appearing in the Prezi editor. I am using Prezi for a student project and many of my students are having the same issue. I know the feature was changed a few months ago, is it possible the same things is happening?

The image search option is not appearing in the Prezi editor. I am using Prezi for a student project and many of my students are having the same issue. I know the feature was changed a few months ago, is it possible the same things is happening?

Everytime I try to click on Insert Image, it goes right to my drive for me to upload a file. What happened to the pop up box where I could search for images using the internet? Help!

trying to add an image but image bar does not open, My Documents opens. How do i correct this?

When I click on Images, it goes to my files. Something is wrong and this is the only way I have to give this feedback to Prezi. How can I get Images to load?

I am with Edu Pro license, but the in-editor image search does not show up either…

A work-around is to open Word, find an image you want to use, and then save the page as a pdf. You can upload it into Prezi from there. It’s not very efficient, but it works.

I am also paying for an EDU Pro account and the google image search bar does not open. I have logged out and back in and there is still no search bar. My account is on automatic renewal and I am all paid up. Please help!  Many thanks,
bc

1 Like