No scroll bar when editing

I’m creating a presentation and the preview slides column on the left has no scroll bar to go through my slides. I can still click the previews and go to a slide or the back and forth arrows to go forwards and back but I can’t scroll even if I hover my mouse over where the scroll should be. I have more than enough slides, and should be able to scroll. I’ve tried reopening the website, using a different browser, and a different computer.
This could just be me being stupid, but I’d appreciate any help.

Hello @Caroline_Craig, I’ve tested your presentation under the latest version of Google Chrome, and I was able to see the scroll bar in our end.

Could you please check if you have the most recent Chrome version by clicking here? If not, I’d recommend you to update it and retry to open the edito

Have you also tried to clear cache/cookies?

Please, guarantee that the hardware acceleration is enabled, you can do so by accessing these settings and clicking on the advanced option.

Let me know if this could help :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the help.
I’m on the most recent version of chrome and I’ve tried clearing the cache and cookies, but still no scroll bar. I don’t know how to access the hardware acceleration, and the link doesn’t work. I’ve searched my chrome settings pretty well and can’t find anything about hardware acceleration.

Ok I’ve made a copy of the presentation and made a new presentation with the same template, and neither have the scroll bar. However, when I open old presentations of mine, the bar is still there, so I really have no clue what the problem could be.

Thanks for the confirmation @Caroline_Craig, you can access the settings to enable the hardware acceleration by searching this: chrome://settings/privacy. Then you need to click on the Advanced option, to display more settings, and you’ll see this:

Let me know if you were able to find and enable it!