Offer rounded rectangle as a shape choice

I would love the option to insert a rectangle with rounded corners in presentations, or to have the ability to radius the corners of rectangles after placing. Please consider.

Hello @Plastic_Ingenuity, thanks for your recommendation, we will share this feedback with our Product team :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, this feature is currently under development phase and we will post more details as soon as we have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there,

You can now use rectangle shapes, what’s more, you can set the corner radius yourself!
You can find this setting under ‘Fill color’. If you want 2 shapes to have the same corner radius, set it at once while those being multy-selected.
Let us know if you have any feedback. :slight_smile:

Zsuzsa

1 Like

I did see this and have started to incorporate into my presentations. Definitely appreciate corner radius flexibility. So far so good. Thanks!!

3 Likes

Glad you liked it! :slight_smile:
We also added text background corner radius… if you feel like taking away some edges of your sticker style texts.

2 Likes

This is working extremely well for both shapes and text, thank you very much for the options!

3 Likes