Old Prezi - Thumbnail broken, won't load here or on linked sites

Hi all!

I created a Prezi for a library program about 2 years ago. I had embedded it in my google site so potential employers/library people could see the presentation/take the link to it and watch it. Now, the thumbnail image for the presentation loads into the site as nothing- just a blank white rectangle. I thought it might have something to do with permissions or a broken link, but the other Prezis linked from the same time are okay, and when I click on the broken thumbnail on my Google site, it still brings me to the presentation.

The thumbnail appears broken on my dashboard as well in Prezi, but none of the other presentations I created in that time period are presenting in the same way, they all have the normal thumbnails. I tried to redownload the Prezi giving me issues and embed it again, but the thumbnail is still broken.

This is mostly aesthetic, but I’m curious why the thumbnail is broken on this one, but not my other presentations, and that it’s broken on both my Google site AND in my Prezi dashboard.

Thanks for your help y’all!

Kayleigh

A post was merged into an existing topic: Prezi thumbnail won’t update