Playback of YouTube videos in embedded presentation

I have a Prezi through my School Account in which we are presenting a “Welcome Back to School” Presentation.

I will be embedding the Prezi into our School Webpage for the Audience to view at their leisure and tempo. There are several short videos of Faculty Members, etc that I uploaded from YT into the presentation.

When a page is opened with a video, the video opens and plays. However, when the video is completed, the observer needs to close that video and return to the beginning of the Prezi.

Any ideas of how I can fix this? I would like for the video to close and automatically return to the Prezi Page where the Video is saved.

Hi @Robert_Sims, could you send an example page or presentation that we can test so we could see if we can reproduce the issue?

HI Bart! Thanks for the response. I think I discovered the answer. I did not download the YT videos…I just inserted a link to them.

I think I need an upgraded account to download the videos so they will play inside the prezi.

Here is a link to the Prezi…https://prezi.com/view/XwSGxM4x16bAlVQSx6nP/

Thanks!

Hi @Robert_Sims, I have checked this presentation and I could go forward after a video ended with the right arrow key on my keyboard. Is this only happening if the presentation is embedded?

I have the same issue. Is there no option to show a video with just a link inserted?
I appreciate your advice, many thanks

Hello @Manuela_Krawagna-Nob, we advise to insert the video in your presentation for an optimal experience, but we are glad to test this for you. Could you please send us the website where you embedded your presentation?

Hope to hear from you soon!