Polling in Prezi Present?

Hi

I’m hoping that prezi next has resolved the dilemma of how to get polleverywhere into the content. if it has then how do i do it, and if it hasn’t why not?!

Currently, Poll Everywhere is not compatible with Prezi Next, I’m afraid, but as it seems to be a great addition to our software, I’ll forward your request to our Product Managers.

This is not a new request for Prezi or your engineers …
after an apparently difficult process, polleverywhere deceided to stop supporting Prezi in 2012, because of Flash and Prezi policy choices.

So now the request becomes relevant again, since Prezi Next is running on HTML 5 …
polling the audience is part of conversational presenting that is becoming very popular in general … so what options are there to integrate a poll in Prezi Next?

If not, I’ll have to keep making PowerPoints for the clients that want polling.

A post was split to a new topic: Sli.do in Prezi Next

Is there any plan to integrate w Poll Everywhere?

Hi! We merged you post to the relevant thread. i’m afraid currently it’s not possible to integrate Poll Everywhere to Prezi, but please look for future updates in this thread.

Can I embed a PollEverywhere.com activity into a Prezi? I saw some old internet content indicating that you can, but I can’t locate how to do it.

Hello @Tim_Dalhouse, it is not possible to embed polls directly into Prezi presentations. I apologize for any inconvenience and will forward your request to our developers. As a workaround you can insert links to the website into the presentation. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks for the feedback, Sarah. Disappointing, but I do appreciate the info.

Semper Fidelis!
Tim Dalhouse, MBA, PMP, ICP

CEO, PM-ProLearn

Has there been any update to adding live polling to prezi? Apart from sli.do, is there any other option where one can use text message polling?

2 Likes

Live polling is currently not possible in Prezi Next but we keep monitoring this feature request so that our Product Team can prioritize it accordingly.

Hey everyone,

in my mind it would be awesome if Prezi Next integrate a Polling tool. For Example slido or Mentimeter.

But not just integrate it, better would be an own tool where the Presenter could generate Questions (open, with answers and so on) and also see directly the result of the audience who vote via Mobilephone.

Hope that something like this will be intergrated soon. Because if not just PPT is able to do it -.-

Greeting

Sven

@Sven_Maassen, it is a good suggestion, and I have merged your idea into an existing topic. Please check out @Vanda’s answer above.

I would also like to request this feature. I can’t imagine a better way to take Prezi to the next level! I would undoubtedly be willing to upgrade to a paid plan for this feature.

1 Like

This is the #1 reason I’m not using Prezi consistently. There is lots of research that says keeping your audience engaged is best achieved through back and forth interaction. One of the best ways to do that is live polls. For Prezi to be the most engaging presentation software, this really should be an option.

2 Likes

Hello @Joshua_Olson, thank you so much for your feedback, we will forward it to our Product team :slight_smile:

I believe that there hasn’t been any mention of this for over a year. Has anything been prioritized with polling?

Hi @Falen_Page, no live polling is on our roadmap just yet, but we’ll forward your feedback to our product team. Would you need this for Prezi Video or Prezi Present?

Hi Prezi - I love Prezi Present for teaching, but I can’t believe polling is still not available as an option. GIFs (which are great, by-the-way), but not polls? I would happily pay more for the product for seamless integration (I’m using PollEverywhere, but Mentimeter, or proprietary would be just fine with me).

I love(d) Prezi for it looking ‘slick’ but, year-over-year, I’m looking less slick having to navigate to a separate application for polling my classes (especially when competitors have it seamlessly integrated - looking at you PowerPoint, Keynote & Google Slides). Prezi is the odd person out here.

Also, the workaround presented about embedding a hyperlink is fine, but it’s cumbersome to navigate away from Prezi (and the hyperlinks themselves are aesthetically unappealing). Please, please prioritize.

1 Like

Hi @Gregory_Marr, thanks for your input, I’ll make sure it gets forwarded to our product team.