Portable prezi with voice over can't run in autoplay

Dear Vanda, in thanking you for this post, I’d like to ask: at the moment if I download a portable Prezi with voice over, I cannot run it with the autoplay. Correct? Is there a workaround I may not know, to solve this? Thanks, Davide

How to present without being present?

Yes, @davide_luzzati, it’s not possible to autoplay a presentation that contains audio for the time being. I converted your reply to a feature request topic and I will update it with any news.

Thank you Vanda

Is there a way to set up timing and animation to go automatically on a presentation? Kind of like on PowerPoint, when you press Begin PowerPoint (or whatever button it is that starts the presentation), and then it goes on it’s own? All audio and animations and visuals happen automatically after x amount of time.

Thanks!

@Melissa_Selke I’ve merged your topic to the respective feature request. The autoplay feature is currently only available in the downloaded presentation format without inserted audio. In case we’ll have any news about this request, we’ll share it here.

I have a paid membership. My Prezi next will not autoplay with audio. I need this presentation for my boss and I have been trying to figure this out for over a month. I need help and don’t want to re-do this entire presentation in Prezi classic. There has to be a way to do this. HELP ME PLEASE!!!

How do I get Prezi Next to autoplay?

@linda_gunn, have you checked the very top post? Does the autoplay not work for you? Please let us know what the issue is exactly so we could help!

Auto play does not work when you have audio. Has that changed? Please help me. It is pretty dire here.

@linda_gunn I merged your post to the respective feature request. Please, check @Vanda’s reply above.

As a work around, here are some recommended screen capture tools that also support audio recording:

• Mac

Built-in QuickTime tool
Camtasia (paid; free trial)
Screencast-o-Matic (free and paid versions)

• Windows

Obs Studio (free)
Camtasia (paid; free trial)
Screencast-o-Matic (free and paid versions)

You can choose to record the entire screen or just a pre-defined area. Adjust the windows accordingly (to hide the control buttons for example) for a clean look. The video file can then be saved and shared.

I have recorded in Audacity. How is using one of the Windows products differ from what I have already done? Please help!!!

Hello @linda_gunn, Audacity is an audio recorder, exclusively, while the programs suggested above are both audio and screen recorders. With them, you can choose to record your screen with the presentation while adding the voice over at the same time. Then, this will create a video file that you can share.

It’s a bad joke. I have the same problem has you. I need this presentation for work. I purchase the next plus because I need to add audio, audio that you can’t add wherever or whenever you want it has to be at the beginning of one block. and they don’t have a basic feature that is run in auto with audio. Has I send a very bad 101 bucks joke

@Gus_Junceda We are sorry you are facing this issue.

I agree that it would be a great option to be able to play presentations with audio automatically as well, but since currently, you can only use autoplay in pre-defined timing (changing in every 4, 10 or 20 seconds), it is not compatible with presentations that have audio clips added (which are usually much longer).

Once again we apologise for the inconvenience.