Presentation/video doesn't load completely

i’m currently working on a present and i accidentally closed it out but now when i try to open it again it’ll only load to about 40% and won’t load anymore. is there any way i can fix this cuz i need to finish this as soon as possible

here’s the link to my presentation https://prezi.com/p/rgtwx0ctx3do/?present=1

I’m having the same issue now. I was finishing up placing images on my presentation today, and now it will not load the editor. I guarantee it is not an internet or hardware issue - I have tried loading it across Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on two different computers (both running different OSX - the first being High Sierra, and the second being Mojave). I’ve also tried different WiFi networks, all to no avail. This is maddening and completely unacceptable.

Hello everyone, are you still experiencing this issue?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I am having the same issue. I have tried accessing the presentation on multiple browsers and multiple devices and it is stuck at about 40% on the loading screen.

@Cloud thanks for reporting it! Could you please try to create a copy of your presentation and let us know if you’re able to edit that version?

Yes, this worked. Thanks!

1 Like

I have the same problem. I am using Chrome and have cleared the cache of my browser. Any other suggestion?

Hello @Isabella_Possignolo, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check this reply?

Hello community, the issue should be resolved by now :slight_smile:

Please, let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues!

My video is also stuck during processing. I have tried uploading it using the Prezi video app and it is stuck at 45%. It has provided me with a link to copy, but when I paste the link it tells me that the video is uploaded but still processing and I need to wait a few minutes. I need to submit this by tomorrow so please let me know what I need to do! https://prezi.com/v/xz09cmr6cnuw/mentorship-portfolio/

I tried again and this is the new link. It’s still stuck at %45. https://prezi.com/v/piyn5n3mhbv6/mentorship-portfolio/

Hello @Moses_Gunaratnam, I merged your post with the relevant thread. We were experiencing some issues with loading certain content, yesterday, but everything should be resolved now.

Could you please confirm it? :slight_smile:

I am having this issue. I can ‘play’ the presentation but when I try to edit it, it won’t load: It is stuck at loading around 25%. I have tried making a copy and the copy has the same issue. I have tried loading it in Firefox (I normally use Chrome). I have cleared my internet cache. Please help.

Hi @Jill_Stuart, Could you please login to your Prezi account in a Google Chrome incognito window and try it there?

You can open an incognito window in Google Chrome by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + N on a Windows PC or CMD + SHIFT + N on a Mac.

If this helps, then I would advise you to clear your cache by pushing CTRL + SHIFT + DEL (or CMD + SHIFT + DELETE on a Mac). Please make sure you select “All Time” in “Time Range”.

After this, it should work fine.

When I try to edit my presentation that I’ve been working on, i just get the loading page and nothing else. I’m unable to edit. I have a project due tomorrow, I was enjoying prezi up until this point, this seems unreliable.

Please help, I dont have time to redo this, I work and go to school full-time

I am having the same issue. I loved the program until it won’t let me edit. Super frustrating. Like you I don’t have time to restart. Any help out there? Please!

Hello @Dara_Rogers and @Julie_Hartley, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Is this issue still going on for you? Which browser are you using?

Hope to hear from you soon!