Presenter Notes available for printing?

Is there a way to print the Presenter Notes in Prezi Classic or Prezi Next?
It is extremely helpful during presentations when you have multiple people in your group presenting providing the transition between person to person when speaking!

If it is not available, please consider adding this feature in a future upgrade as Microsoft PowerPoint allows this functionality today!

Thank you!

John

7 Likes

@John_Pondelicek Currently the only workaround is to create screen shots of the notes or to copy all of text to a document that you can print.

The speakers notes were meant to be displayed on the presenter’s screen while the projected screen only shows the presentation itself.

However, your feedback is much appreciated and will be forwarded to our development team. Thank you.

3 Likes

For visually impaired students, or students who have special education plans, a printed copy of a Prezi is almost required. Please continue to consider adding this feature.

7 Likes

@Stacey_Gleason Printing the presentation is already possible with the PDF export feature but we understand that printing the presenter notes as well would be very useful indeed and we are forwarding this request to the development team.

1 Like

Hi there, I also can’t believe that printing the presenter notes isn’t an option yet. Any facilitator that I hire expects a pack with the slides and presenter notes attached. Not being able to print that off of prezi creates a lot of extra work and quite frankly, all the fancy designs and animations do not make up for that I am afraid.

S

9 Likes

When presenting a Prezi it would be helpful to not have to have the presenter notes in front of the presentation. Also if I am using my iPad to do a presentation i cant have the presenter notes up because they hinder the presentation. Even if I am doing a PreziLive Presentation the notes are in front of the presentation and I usually have to scroll through them. Having a printable version is much more ideal.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, @Brett_Rotelli. We have merged your question to an existing topic, that way it is easier for us to report ideas to the product team and for them to see the user requests.

It is fine that you merged it but this ticket has been open for about a year, when does a developer actually look to decide on this?

@Brett_Rotelli, I am afraid I cannot provide a time estimate.

I just upgraded my account for the single purpose of downloading it as a PDF with Presenter Notes for distribution. I just found out this cannot be done. Aside from that, it seems like the prezi desktop app fails to save intermittently. Seriously considering downgrading and hoping I get my money back. What a waste!

Hello @Matt_Ulepic, we apologize for the inconvenience, and the only workaround we can provide would be to create screenshots of the notes or to copy all of the text to a document that you can print.

In relation to the application, make sure there are no firewall or adblock settings on your computer that could be blocking the syncing process of the app. Please, let us know if the issue still persists.

Very disappointed this is the same suggestion from a year ago. I canceled my “Plus” subscription and I hope to receive a refund.

1 Like

Hello @Matt_Ulepic, we are sorry that the feature didn’t work as expected and we will forward your feedback to our development team.

In relation to your account, the payment for the Plus plan hasn’t been processed yet as you already had a charge for the Standard plan. Once you have cancelled your subscription, you won’t receive any more charges. Your license is still valid until the 2019-02-04.

Hello, has this feature been developed yet?
Looking forward to having it available.
cheers
Susan

1 Like

Hi @Susan_McKee, this feature is not yet developed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will pass on your request to our development team. Until then:

I’ve read the above updates however am just checking in again to see if this feature has been developed yet? Thanks,

Tania

1 Like

Hi @Tania_Gripper, the feature has not been implemented yet. We’ll post an update whenever this feature will be available.

I believe this was a feature in Prezi Classic, but hasn’t made an appearance in Prezi Next yet. I have Presenter Notes and an active subscription, but can’t find any way to get the presenter notes out of Prezi in any format. I can share the presentation online, but it doesn’t make much sense if the notes aren’t attached to it. I’d love if I could check a box to enable them to be viewed online at the same time as the shared presentation, but as an alternative, at least having the option to attach them to exported PDF pages, or even just export a text file, would be nice. I’d just like to have some way to extract the text from Prezi so that I can share it with the rest of the presentation.

Is there any way to do this that’s not just me copying and pasting notes out of Prezi? That doesn’t work too well as I make changes. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Nick_Santos, exporting the presenter notes is not possible for the time being. We agree that this would be a useful feature, we’ll make sure to pass this feature request on to our product team.

1 Like

Great - thanks for merging this with the existing thread - I did quite a bit of searching on this and hadn’t found it, so it’s helpful to see.