Presenter Notes available for printing?

Thanks, @Ashlie_Laframboise for your feedback, we’ll forward it to our product team.

I saw some old posts, has anything changed? I would like to print the presenter notes with the slides, but not sure if that is an option?

Hi @Elia_Twigg, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you check the answers above? :slight_smile:

I have read through the comments and I am super disappointed that people have been asking for this for 3 1/2 years, yet, there is still no resolution. The workaround of print screening the slides, or copying and pasting the notes in a document takes so much time, especially for a long presentation. Can Prezi please make this a priority to resolve?
Thank you for your consideration.

Hi @Elia_Twigg, thanks for your feedback, I’ll forward it to our product team.

This is a hilarious thread. Prezi, I could have hired a coder to implement this feature for like a couple thousand bucks. But don’t worry…it doesn’t seem like that many people care about it…lol. Take your time.

After 1300 days of when this question was first raised (Nov 2017), is there any update to being able to print presenter notes? This feature would be so valuable!

Hi @Richard_Goodwin, there is no news about this feature we could share. We’ll update this thread if we have any.

So, it seems it’s been 4 years since this feature was first requested. Is it actually being developed or are you ignoring all the requests? Do you have a timeline? I agree with others that without this feature I’m unlikely to use prezi again. This seems super basic.

Hello @arielle_Tozier_de_la, thanks for your feedback. Other customers have also expressed their interest in this feature, and we can see why. We understand how building this feature would add a lot to your Prezi presentation.

Our development resources are currently limited, but we’ve added your vote to the request and will revisit it as soon as we have the capability.

Please do let us know of any other requests you might have now—we’re here to listen!

I need to present my presentation to be reviewed and approved. Having presenters notes available would make this process A LOT easier. Since this request started Nov of 2017 I guess it’s not on your to-do list?

Any help would be appreciated,
Kimberly