Presenter notes on remote device

I would like to see my presentation notes on my remote device so I can read from that when I’m presenting and not from the desktop.
Also it would be nice when you can change the size of the text in the notes.

1 Like

Dear @Corina_Weissbach,
Thank you for your feedback. Currently, this feature is only available in the Prezi Next Desktop Application but I am going to forward your feedback to our product team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Is it possible to see my notes on my phone when I’m using it as a remote to present?

Thank You,

Ryan

Hello @Ryan_Akers, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Is there a way to have the presenter view (with notes) while presenting remotely?

Gregory

Hi @Gregory_Kellett, could you elaborate on what you mean by presenting remotely?

Remotely… as in presenting from a different location as your audience.

Ie I am presenting from my computer to another computer in another state.

Thanks

Gregory

Hi @Gregory_Kellett, could you tell me what method do you use to present remotely? Do you use Prezi Live, or do you use a screen sharing conferencing tool?

Prezi live

Hi @Gregory_Kellett, currently Presenter Notes are not available with Prezi Live. A good solution could be to use to use any kind of screen-sharing application where you can share your presentation only, and keep the Presenter View on your device so you can see your presenter notes.

Ok. I assume this in the works?

Hi @Gregory_Kellett, this is not on our roadmap at the moment, but I will forward your feedback to our product team so they can check the possibilities. :slight_smile: