Presenting on a phone/tablet

All the promo videos show someone going through their presentation on an iPad - i.e. touch screen. I can’t find anything that shows me to how to do that - the only option is to click through my presentation with a mouse or using the arrows or to click on topics, all of which are fine on a computer, but we really want to use the touch screen feature. Is this actually available?
Thanks in advance!

It’s possible to present on an iPad, you need to install our Prezi Viewer application for this purpose. For further details, please check this article in our Knowledge Base.

Thanks for the reply Vanda. Yes I have done all of that, but I’m referring specifically to the touch screen features. In the promotional videos, the presenter isn’t just tapping arrows to move through the presentation, but is tapping on topics, using two fingers to zoom in and out of particular areas… I was hoping to be able to make it more “conversational,” to use Prezi’s own words, rather than have to move through chronologically.
Am I missing something?

These are all possible in the Prezi Viewer application, as well. In case you experience differently, please let us know and send a link to your presentation so that we can check.

I’m having a different experience with one prezi,
i’m guessing i made the topics too small,
I can’t post the link publicly here yet.
I’ll make a support request or chat.

I have been presenting on my iPad and a Windows Surface. I am primarily using iPad. I have noticed that when I present on my iPad i always need to double tap on the topic bubbles instead of tapping it just once with my finger like I do with my Surface. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

@Jan_Feger In case you are presenting from an iOS or Android device using the Prezi Viewer app, you need to double-tap or pinch into the topic in order to zoom in.

However, we recommend you to use this app as only the Prezi Viewer application is officially supported for presenting on touchscreen devices.

Is there a trick I’m missing, I’ve put my product catalogue onto Prezi but want to drill into items in any order, I don’t want to be walked through on the preset navigation, is this possible?

Hello @Dave_Evans, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check @Agnes reply above:

This may be quite basic but I was unable to click into different subtopics when I try presenting through an ipad. It automatically forces me to present in a certain order.

How can I solve this? Thank you!

Hello @Ece_Ozenir, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Hi all. I have a Plus plan and I’m preparing a (beautiful!!) presentation with Prezi next. A friend of mine will present it with his ipad, but he has a free account.

Question #1: Is this the way of doing this?

• he installs the prezi viewer app on his ipad
  • he logs in with his free account
  • I invite him as a collaborator
  • at this point he sees the prezi I’ve prepared and he can present

Question #2: will this work if there is no internet connection during presentation? or he should upgrade his account?

Thanks for your help
Elena

Hi @Elena_CN, thank you for reaching out :raised_hands: I merged your post to the relevant thread.
The solution you are recommending in Question #1 is perfect, it will work like this.

If your friend downloads the Prezi Viewer app on his iPad, then he can present it from there without an internet connection. Please see more about the application here. Let me know if you have further questions I’m happy to help you. Good luck with your presentation!

1 Like

Thank you @Kata for your kind and prompt reply. Unfortunatelly the link you provide is not working? https://prez.is/hhv8xsi/

@Elena_CN Can you try it via this link?

Once you are in the application, make sure to save the presentation by clicking on Keep offline. This way your friend will be able to present it offline. I created a screenshot for you.

1 Like

Thank you @Kata, this is very useful! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Can’t open portable file for Windows

Good day.
PLEASE TELL ME POSSIBLE WITHOUT CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET FROM A DESKTOP VERSION (Installed on a computer) MOVE PRESENTATION TO ANDROID?

Hello @Volkov_Ivan, I merged your post with the relevant thread. You are able to present in your mobile device through our Prezi Viewer app, you can check more information in this article.

Please, check @Kata’s reply above to know how to present offline: