Prezi as a way to create rich media eBooks for Android or IOS tablets

Hello,
Apple has been very successful with their iBooks Author program to allow people to easily create rich media eBooks for the iPad.  these eBooks can contain embedded video, animation (easily created using Keynote) and audio.  The process of creating them is really simple - just drag and drop.

However, these eBooks only run on iPads (or iPhones), and not on Android.  In fact, as far as I can see, there is no equivalent way to easily create engaging publications on Android without resorting to application development. 

How easy would it be to enhance Prezi for the following workflow…

• On a PC or Mac as the development system
  • Create these rich media, sliding and zooming publications either using a stand-alone Prezi IDE (the preferred choice), or an online IDE.  (IDE - Integrated Development Environment).
  • Offer the ability to embed video files (not just links to YouTube), audio files, and HTML5 animations into the Prezi eBook.
  • Once the eBook is complete, compile the result so that it runs as a native Android or IOS app.

The eBook could either be totally interactive (I’ve never thought that Prezi works particularly well in this mode, but that is mainly caused by people not understanding how to create clearly defined pathways through the Prezi), or as a guided tour through the book.

Apple gives away iBooks Author, but in return they receive 30% of the money that people get when they sell their iBooks (which is a very fair percentage for the value they add).  Prezi has no equivalent to the iBooks Store, so it would be perfectly acceptable to charge for the software.

Cheers,
Geoff

Dear Geoff,

I think it is a really good idea, let me forward it to the product manager.

Thank you very much for sharing this.

Warm regards,
István Csúsz