Prezi Classic keyboard shortcuts in Prezi Next/Present?

Longtime Prezi Classic user here, and I’m FINALLY coming around on Prezi Next/Present (are the two interchangeable? is “Prezi Next” obsolete, replaced by “Prezi Present”?). My one unresolved issue is the lack of keyboard shortcuts in Prezi Present vs. Prezi Classic. In particular, the lack of shortcuts for “insert text”, “insert image”, and “insert animation.” I feel like my workflow has slowed down immensely, as I’m constantly having to navigate the cursor and click my way through to these operations that previously were literally just a button away.

I’ve searched high and low but can’t seem to find any equivalents in Prezi Present. Am I just failing to see them? Is there a way I can create workarounds or jerry-rig alternative shortcuts? Any advice would be appreciated!

Hello @TJ_Mullaney, Prezi Next is now Prezi Present, a brand new editor that comprehends characteristics from Prezi Next and Classic. Currently, those keyboard shortcuts are not available. Feedbacks and comments are really important for Prezi. I will forward this as feedback to our developers’ team if you don’t mind. We are always trying to improve our products, and comments like yours are essential!

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

2 Likes