Prezi Classic on OSX Catalina not showing images

hi catarina,

thanks very much, it is working now.

chris

2 Likes

Hi Catarina, I have the same problem as Chris Bauch and the others on this thread. Here’s the wetransfer link to my compressed file in the hope that you could help me:

Thank you,
Domingo

Hello @Domingo_Pinero, you should be able to see the images in the majority of the presentations, I needed to create copies of some and in those you will need to reinsert some of the images.

Please, let us know if we can assist in anything else :slight_smile:

Thank you! It works now for almost all of them.
Domingo

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Catalina not showing images Prezi Classic

Hello Catarina,
All my local presentations made on the Prezi classic Desktop before Catalina OSX are not displaying any image and are not possible to sync. please HELP!

Hello @Ami_Tsarfati, we are sending you a PM so we can assist you :slight_smile:

Hi Catarina,
Thank you.
I didn’t received your message yet.

Ami

Hello @Ami_Tsarfati, could you check if you received it now?

A post was split to a new topic: Prezi Classic Catalina

I got the same problem now since I just recently moved to Catalina. I am however reading that the problem has been out for a while (Nov 19) and you haven’t posted a fix so far. I have a presentation in an hour and a half and missing many of the images that I inserted a long time ago really doesn’t encourage me to continue with the subscription for next year.

Hello @Gustavo_Marfia, in order to resolve this issue we would need you to send us the content folder mentioned in this reply.

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile: