Prezi Copyright

Prezi team,

I am Fernando Alves Gama and I am starting to create some Finance and Project management Udemy On line courses.

I am planning to subscribe to Prezi to use all the tools and templates. So I would like to clarify if I can use that in a way I will not have any problems with Copyright.

Thank you so much in advance for your support and congratulation for the wonderful tool your teams have created.

All the best.

Fernando Alves Gama
Cell Phone/WhatsApp:+44 074 000 999 14
E-mail: fernandoagama@hotmail.com.

Hello @Fernando_Alves_Gama, thank you very much for your kind words, please know that you are the owner of all the presentations you create, regardless of the template you use and you can use them for any purpose.

Happy presenting, let us know if you need any assistance in the future!

1 Like

Hi @Agnes

What about selling prezi presentation as a link or a downloadable file? I have a situation that someone would like to pay for presentation created by me. Is there any special license I need to obtain or any restriction introduced by Prezi company in this area?

Also what about the situation when company that bought presentation from me, would like to sell it to somebody else. Will they need to get any confirmation from Prezi to do it?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Szczepan

1 Like

Hi @Szczepan_Kurnyta, we do not own any content made by users with the help of the software, you can use it for any purpose without any additional permission!

1 Like

Thank you for your response! I find this support page really helpful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Ihave a Plus accont and I’m using lots of icons in my presentation. I will also make a pdf copy of the presentation to distribute, and also a depliant using the same graphics. Is it ok if I use Prezi icons on my printed copies? Are there any royalties? Thank you for your help

Hello @Elena_CN, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above:

1 Like