Prezi exits present mode after following a hyperlink and returning. when I click on a hyperlink and the tab on the browser opens, when i go back to the prezi it has changed from the presentation to edit mode. how can i stay in the presentation mode when i close the tab?
See problem regarding Prezi kicking you off presentation mode when you follow a hyperlink: https://prezi.com/fr4c9hlr4ax5/edit/#26_29343229
Here’s the link - http://prezi.com/p107isavnzoo/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy
Hi Vera, I experience the same problem (as Greg and J.Moss) with my Prezi: https://prezi.com/5grjixju_jci/back-to-the-future/. See links in path-step 3 and 4. I use Google Chrome. The link opens a new tab (which is fine), but when I return to the browser-tab with prezi iI have to klick “Present-Mode” again. It was quite confusing for my audience to watch me do this serveral times. What would be a workaround if this persits?
Hi Vera, I use Microsoft/Google Chrome. Here my process:
- on the Your-Prezis site I klick the full-screen icon (bottom-right)
- I answer the full-screen question with YES (Zulassen)
- I click the forward arrows (bottom middle)
- I click the hyperlink in the prezi: The website opens in a new tab
- I go back to the browser tab with the Prezi. It is not in Edit mode, but it has left the full-screen mode:
Attached the screenshot at this step
OK. Thanks for the follow-up.