Prezi for Android- Autoplay

Hi
I only just downloaded the Prezi for Android app.  Does anyone know how to open the settings for it?
Can the autoplay be set up on it to slideshow a presentation on a loop?
Also within the settings can it be set up to allow a timing/campaigning function?
Any advice really appreciated folks

Dear Jason,

Currently the autoplay functions are available in the online editor, in the offline desktop version and on iOS mobile devices.
We are planning to offer this feature for the android, thank you for letting us know your needs.

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

Hello, Prezi staff!

Can you please update and let us know what the projected time-frame is for releasing the autoplay feature for Android devices? In general, I really like your product. I would love to upgrade to a professional account, but before I do, I need to know that this feature will work. My clients view media primarily on their phones, and I also have some tablets in my office window on which I would like to be able to continuously stream presentations.

Thank you for your time and any information you can provide.

Jessica

Dear Jessica,

Currently we cannot promise any exact date for this feature.

Thank you very much for letting us know your needs on this!I am going to forward this to the product managers.

Warm regards,
István Csúsz

We need this now,come on Prezi!! Also Portrait full screen!!!

We need the Autoplay-function on Android-Devices!
I cannot use Prezi without Autoplay on the Expo next week!

Just spent an hour on creating a Prezi to autoplay and now find out I can’t run it on my Samsung tablet. The idea is to autoplay it at our education fair to demonstrate Prezi to teachers from colleges and schools in our area… not going to happen now :frowning:

It has been a year. When is this autoplay in Android going to happen?