Prezi freelancer needed, Pacific NW

Hello Prezi Community-

I wanted to put shout out to any Prezi Next users who are pretty far along the learning curve who might be able to plug into an ongoing project to create multiple Prezi’s for a client of mine. These are for science communication purposes so would be great to find someone who is familiar with working with and interpreting data and scientific papers. We are looking for someone in the Pacific Northwest, and ideally Western Washington or the Portland area.

If you are interested, please send a resume/portfolios and some samples of Prezi’s you have developed to rachel.benbrook@hotmail.com. Please include your hourly rate. And remember you MUST be proficient in Next.

Thanks!
Rachel

I remember Vanda providing this to another user, might be worth checking out:

@Rachel_Benbrook - I am one of the Independent Experts endorsed by Prezi. I provide virtual training and coaching in Prezi Classic and Prezi Next. Check my website www.teachmeprezi.com for details. I’ll email you my resume and portfolio.

I also have an online course designed specifically for Classic users to get them up to speed on Prezi Next: Transition to Prezi Next.

Robin
robin@teachmeprezi.com