Prezi needs Flash Player 11.1 or better and Prezi won't open

15789-qfiezt_inline

I upgraded to Adobe Flash Player 12 and I keep getting message: Prezi needs Flash Player 11.1 or better" and Prezi won’t open. What do you think the problem is? - I am working on a Mac Air OS X 10.9.2

Hi Mark,

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Can you please let me know in which browser are you working?
Could you try testing in another one? Also please make sure that your firewall or security settings are not preventing your computer from accessing Prezi, you can take the following steps:

• Make sure that JavaScript, cookies, Flash, and pop-ups are allowed (white listed) for prezi.com in both the browser you are using and your operating system’s default web browser (Internet Explorer for Windows users, Safari for Mac users). 
  • Check that this is also the case with any firewall software, browser privacy add-on, or similar software that you may be running on your computer.

Hereyou can find more information.
Kind regards,
Nicole

mierda

I’ve just upgraded to OSX 10.10.5 and am having the same issue with Chrome in spite of installing the most recent version of Flash. Strangely enough Safari works fine.

I tried to upgrade to Adobe Flash Player 11.1 and it doesen’t work so I keep getting message: Prezi needs Flash Player 11.1 or better" and Prezi won’t open. What do you think the problem is? - I am working on Linux (64 bit)

Hi Jayden, 

Are you using the app for Prezi for Mac or Windows?
Please be aware that officially this is not supported on Linux. 

Hope that helps.
Best,
Nicki

i am having the same problem running on Windows 7.  If i run on my credential, but if i have another user run error Flash Player 11.1 or better.  Flash Player 20.0.0.270 is currently on the system.

Which browser are you working on “charles burch”?

Make sure that your firewall or security settings are not preventing your computer from accessing Prezi and make sure that JavaScript, cookies, Flash, and pop-ups are allowed (white listed) for prezi.com in both the browser you are using and your operating system’s default web browser (Internet Explorer for Windows users, Safari for Mac users). Check that this is also the case with any firewall software, browser privacy add-on, or similar software that you may be running on your computer.