Prezi Next - Download failed

I initially installed Prezi on my computer which was setup with default documents path leading to my secondary hard-drive (D). So Prezi also automatically setup folders in my D drive.

Since then, I’ve gotten rid of my D drive and now Prezi doesn’t work. All i get is Download failed.

I went into windows 10 storage options, made sure to redirect all default save locations back to C. I also changed my documents back to the default C path.
I went ahead and uninstalled Prezi and reinstalled thinking that the program would “right” itself and recreate the path in document within the C drive but from what i can tell, it’s still trying to access the D as syncing doesn’t work. The presentation listed all say “Download failed” and I’m stuck… any ideas?

Could you please give us more details about drive D? Did you copy everything to drive C prior to getting rid of it? Do I get it right that instead of the 2-drive partition you only have drive C now?

Also, could you please check whether the folder is in the following location C:\Users\username\Documents\PreziPitch\Content?

Please note that you can change the default local storage by modifying the following registry key value. If it doesn’t exist, you can just create a new string value: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Prezi\Pitch\UserStorageRootFolder

Everything you said was accurate in regards to my drives.

It turns out that editing the registry key did the trick.

For some reason it was still pointing to the D drive… as soon as i changed it, everything loads and works fine.

*I think Prezi should have more advanced options to be able to change these types of attributes in settings.

But thanks!

I am glad it works.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.