Prezi Next on Linux?

Is there any way to run prezi next on linux…
I need to run it on ubuntu 19.04

I’m running prezi classic 5 via wine yet can’t install 6 and it still classic not next
problem is with PreziClassic_6.26.0.exe for clasic and no source for next

1 Like

Indeed, I also realized that Prezi Next (i.e. the offline Desktop mode) is not available on Ubuntu/Linux which is really pity as this prevents me from using my presentations (in offline mode). Thus, I’d really interested if there are any plans to make Prezi Next also available for the increasing number of Linux users (especially also in the science community). Commonly we have to present our results at conferences etc where you don’t have a (stable) internet connection. So using then the online version will not work properly. Consequently, I’d be really interested to see an offline mode for (paying!) Linux users…

Hello @Abdelaziz_Sharaf, @Johannes_Radinger, Prezi Next Desktop currently does not support the Linux operating system unfortunately. However, you may be able to succeed in running the desktop application by emulating Windows within your Linux system or by using an application such as Wine. Please note these are not solutions that have been tested and approved by the Prezi team. Therefore, we do not recommend them or offer any advice on using them at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I would also like to request a way to run the presentations offline on Linux. Have you considered adding an offline mode to the web application through service workers? That way it would be possible to present offline on any device including Chromebooks and tablets.

Hello @ZZindi_Corporate_Com, thanks for sharing your recommendation with us, we will transmit it to our development team :slight_smile:

1 Like