Prezi Next subscription tax amount

Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста: общая сумма, которую я должна заплатить за подписку Plus составляет 20$ на сегодняшний день, или я должна буду заплатить 24,2$?

Hello, please tell me: the total amount that I have to pay for a subscription Plus is 20 today, or I will have to pay 24.2?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to get a price quote for subscription

Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйста: общая сумма, которую я должна заплатить за подписку Plus составляет 20$ на сегодняшний день, или я должна буду заплатить 24,2$?

Hello, please tell me: the total amount that I have to pay for a subscription Plus is 20 today, or I will have to pay 24.2?

Hello @Sveta_Evseeva, the amount of tax and if you have to pay it differs in every country. In case you’re located in Russia the price of the monthly Prezi Next Plus license is 20 USD. I hope this helps.

Я живу в Москве, то есть я должна платить только 20$, а почему тогда предыдущая оплата была на 24.2 USD?

I live in Moscow, that is, I have to pay only $ 20, and why then the previous payment was 24.2 USD?

Здравствуйте, цена определяется автоматически на основе IP-адреса компьютера, с которого вы создали свою учетную запись Prezi. При регистрации вы использовали рабочий компьютер или VPN?

Рабочий компьютер