Prezi on OSX Catalina not showing images

Just opened Prezi OS X client for the first time since upgrading to Catalina. Old presentations are not showing images. I upgraded to latest version and it still has the issue. Everything works on iPad and on web just fine.

1 Like

Hi @Jim_Vaselopulos, thank you for sharing this feedback, it’s very valuable. :pray: So, it’s only happening in the desktop app?

Could you please try to move something (like an image) in any of your old presentations, wait for it to sync, then open it in present mode again? We believe that might help. We are definitely forwarding this feedback to our developers.

2 Likes

Kata,

This seemed to work. Editing the file seemed to refresh the presentation. I am very relieved as I have invested a ton of time in the original Prezi… only to lose much of my work. Having moved to PreziNext, I was worried the same thing was going to happen. I think we are ok at this point. However, it does indicate you have a bug somewhere.

Thank you for the suggestion,

Jim

Jim Vaselopulos

jim@ipmi.com

847-274-9637

Follow me
LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Podcast

1 Like

Thank you for getting back to us @Jim_Vaselopulos, we’re glad it worked. We’re forwarding this to our developers!

1 Like