Prezi on Windows; Dual Screens; Prezi Presentation opens on second (vertical) screen

I am using two screens as one on my windows 7 machine, the main screen being horizontal and the second screen being vertical. When I open Prezi next, it duly opens in the main screen, but when I open the tutorial prezi (I am just beginning to use prezi) then it opens in the second (vertical) screen, and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. I suppose it might be that prezi is identifying my second screen as a “projector”? Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Thomas

Dear Lana,

if you buy the Licence for Prezi Next and download the software, there will be an onboard tutorial included. That is the one I am talking about. I think it does not really matter though, because even if I create a new Prezi on my own, the effect I am describing is the same. I attached a photograph, rather than a screenshot, as a screenshot will not demonstrate my problem, I suppose. You see the Prezi will always open on the left (vertical) screen, while the application itself opens on the right. All I want to do is switch the screens.

Best regards,

Thomas