Prezi thumbnail won't update

We have a premium account with hundreds of prezis in it but some of the prezis the thumbnail never updates when we change the first slide of the prezi. Is there a way to force it to update? Or should it happen automatically?

Hi @Tamas_Csordas, could you please let me know if these are Prezi Design documents or Prezi Present presentations? Is this all the documents or only some specific ones?

Oh sorry, these are actually Prezi Present presentations and not Prezi Design…
Only some of the presentations but it seems random which ones.
An image for example:

All four prezis are translated to Bulgarian language but only 2 of the four got updated on the thumbnail.

We changed and finalized a presentation we made before. But there is an error in the preview image, it still bears the traces of the old presentation and is not updated somehow. When I share it from places like Whatsapp facebook, the oldest picture that I don’t want appears. How to fix this error?

Hi @DN_Kreatif, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

I have contacted our developers regarding this issue and I will update this thread as soon as I have any news.

Could you please open the presentations and click on the cloud icon in the top left corner?

This should trigger the update of the thumbnail.

The button is grey and it says that All your changes are synced so I can’t click on that sadly.
edit: After changing something I could click on it and it worked now. Thanks a lot!

1 Like