Prezi version new

Hey! I upgraded Prez to a new one and the old road bills don’t show up. Can someone help?

Predi update. I’m not getting old files and tutorials open. They are made with a previous version… How do I do this?

Hello @Teijo_Mikkola, can you please explain in further detail what you’d like to do? I’d be happy to assist you.

Can somebody help. the new Prezi program does not show performances made with the old Prez?

My workplace has been Prezi Next. Now we have a new Prezi classic. The new program does not open files created with the old program. Workplace Name Lounais-Häme Educational Consortium, 30100 Forssa, Finland. User Name Hannu Pitkanen@lhkk.fi

Hello @Teijo_Mikkola, looks like you have a Prezi Next account which was created yesterday. In case you also had a Prezi Classic account, registered with a different email address, you will need to log back into that account to be able to find your old presentations. Prezi Next and Prezi classic are different products, built on different technologies. Prezi Next is the latest generation of our presentation platform, built on HTML5 technology, while Prezi Classic is the previous version of Prezi, that runs on the Adobe Flash platform.
Please let me know if you need further assistance locating your presentations.

Thanks for the answer. would you make this change there? I don’t really understand these changes

Let me further explain that the performances do not appear and work with the Prezi Classic program.

Hello @Teijo_Mikkola, Prezi Classic presentations cannot be edited with your current Prezi Next account/license. In case you had another account where you had created the Classic presentations you are referring to, you will need to log back into that account so that you can access them.