Prezi Video and Adobe Connect

Hi,

I’m honestly really excited to use Prezi and intend to present my thesis defence online in 10 days; actually I just have only one concern and that is “will I be able to use Prezi video conferencing function with Adobe connect software? Are they compatible?”
I know that Prezi video conference works with many different softwares but unfortunately according to the university regulations I can only use adobe connection and I don’t want to ruin this presentation after 7 years of studying.
Wish everyone the light of hope…

Hello @Kimia_Safaei, after installing the Prezi Video app, if you’re able to select the option “Prezi Video Virtual Camera” on the video settings of Adobe Connect, you should be able to use it :slight_smile:

Hope this could help!

Hi Catarina,

Thank you so much for answering,
So I could find Prezi virtual webcam option, but something really strange happened. I could only share a very magnified version of my Prezi presentation screen or a very magnified part of my face…
I don’t know what is wrong?

@Kimia_Safaei could you please send us a screenshot of what you see?

Hi again,

So I found out that by changing the video resolution in the preferences of Adobe connect, the magnification rate changes. The higher the resolution is, the wider the screen which is shown but on the highest resolution, the screen is not still a complete one.
I’m attaching a screen shot of the highest video resolution outcome.

Thank you for helping.

Thank you so much @Kimia_Safaei, I think you need to enable a wide screen mode (16:9) inside Adobe Connect, I found this article on how to change it.

Please, let me know if this could help! :slight_smile:

Thank you for looking into this for me; I really appreciate it.
I tried that, It makes the view wider but still, Not all of my screen.
I suspected that there might be a setting in my webcam that resolves the issue, but I havn’t been able to find that also😂

@Kimia_Safaei I’m afraid that’s the maximum you can achieve in Adobe Connect then. Do you think it can work like this for you? :slight_smile:

You are right @Catarina, adobe connect is a very weak platform but I don’t seem to have other options; so now that I know how good Prezi is; I insist more on using it. I decided to share my screen so that I can use Prezi video. It is so much better than not using Prezi.

I congratulate all of you for having put together Prezi so nicely, thank you again for your help.

1 Like

@Kimia_Safaei, thank you so much for your kind feedback :slight_smile:

If there is anything we can help you with, please, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Possible to change the view in Prezi Video?