Prezi Video and Google Meet (Videoconference)

Hola. Tengo exactamente el mismo problema de Rafael Ferreira.

Hello everyone, our development team was able to find the origin for this issue, and the fix will come in the next release of the application. Meanwhile, we recommend you to run this installer in your computer, as that should resolve the issue for now :slight_smile:

Please, let us know if you were able to find the PV virtual camera in Google Meet afterwards!

Hi. It seems that issue with response velocity under Chrome is solved now. I have no problems with Prezi video virtual cam using Google meet in this moment either.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Compatibility with Macbook Apple M1 processor (Big Sur)

¿Prezi no está soportado en 8x8 meet? Para emitir videoconferencias en vivo por 8x8 meet

gracias

Hola @Toni_Zamora, he adjuntado su comentario a la publicación correspondiente.

Si puede cambiar su camera en las definiciones, debería poder utilizar a Prezi Video sin ninguna restricción.

Hi Catarina.
I am MBP M1 user. I can’t see the Prezi Virtual Camera on Google Meet in Chrome Browser and Safari Browser. Is there any fix yet??
My Prezi Video version is the 1.23.0 (6726)

Hello @Javier_Rojas, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

The fix for Google Meet and the compatibility with the M1 processor are both included in your current app version. Could you please run the installer mentioned on this reply?

Let us know if you were able to see the virtual camera afterwards!

The installer mentioned on the reply is an exe file, for windows. I’m a Mac User

@Javier_Rojas sorry for the confusion! Are you able to see the Prezi Video Virtual camera when recording online, or when using a different videoconference application?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello
I think all I had to do was restart my computer. Now the virtual camera works fine in the application when I connect through Google Meet. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

It looks like the M1 issue is fixed! Thank you! If I was a bit emotional it is because I have a lot riding on Prezi now. My employee financial well-being, my Facebook webinars, and even my client meetings are all in Prezi templates.
So, thank you!
Mark

I’m unable to see the virtual Prezi camera in Google Meets on Mac. Is there a trick to this after install?

Hi @Jonathan_Cairo, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please let me know if you are using Google Meets via a browser or a dedicated application you had to install?

Restarting my browser fixed the problem!

2 Likes