Prezi Video app "not responding" with Mac air Monterey

I haven’t been able to start the prezi video app on my mac air and test it:

1.1 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
8 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB

When I start the app, I get the spinning globe and it never opens.
anyone else has experienced the same and how they resolved it?
m.

Hi @Coaches_United

Have you been previously able to use the Prezi Video desktop application on your device, or did you encounter this error upon installing it for the first time?
Could you please also send us a screenshot of the page that you are seeing when you try starting the app?

If you are currently logged in to Prezi with the same email address you registered here on the Forum, please note that you currently have a free Basic license and the Prezi Video desktop application require a paid license.

I am looking forward to your response!

Hi Petra,
yes I’m logged in with the same email, and I don’t get any error, the app hangs without even starting. I’ve had this problem since day one so I never had a chance to trial this desktop app at all.

@Coaches_United Thank you for clarifying!

It seems that you currently have a free Basic license, which does not include the Prezi Video desktop application as a feature. The desktop application is currently available for the Plus license and above, which is most likely why you cannot start it.

With your license type, however, you can access Prezi Video on the web, which you can use to record content for up to 15 minutes.

Otherwise, if you also have a paid license, I recommend uninstalling the app and reinstalling it as a first troubleshooting step.

ok thanks, I was trying to test the virtual background that seem to be available only on the video desktop app. Thanks for clarifying about the license though.