Prezi Video - Audio Not Syncing

Hello, I’ve downloaded the Prezi Video desktop app and all looks great.

I’ve then imported a current Prezi Next presentation which is all simple enough.

However when I record my audio over the presentation and then view the playback the audio is completely out of sync with the video.

Has anyone else experienced this and knows of a solution?

I have a wireless mic which I’d prefer to use but can also use my laptops audio. Open to whatever solution is best in general.

Thanks

Hi @Martin_Callaghan,

Welcome on the forum! :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you have an audio sync issue. Could you tell me which version do you have and on which system? (MAC or Windows)

You can check the version number in the filename of the downloaded installer.

We would also recommend you to use our dedicated forum for Prezi Video, you can check it here.

Hi Bart,

Thanks for the reply.

I’m using version “Prezi.Video-x64-1.8.2.0” (just downloaded it yesterday) and it’s on Windows.

Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks
Martin

Hi @Martin_Callaghan,

Thanks for the information.

Could you also post here your system specifications? I would need information about your CPU, Graphics card, and Memory so our developers can investigate the issue.

Can you try to record on prezi.com just to test if you see the same issue there as well?

Hi Bart,

Where would I find that info (CPU, Graphics Card and Memory) - I can then send across.

I carried out a test recording there at prezi.com and syncing seems to be far better there (if still slightly slow).

Thanks

Hi @Martin_Callaghan,

Are you using Windows 7 or Windows 10?

I’m on Windows 10 Bart

Hi @Martin_Callaghan,

Please follow the instructions on this page to find your system specifications.

It is not needed to export the report of this application, but you can check here the information about your CPU, Graphics card, memory. :slight_smile:

Yeah same problem. Just recorded a few school videos but cannot use any of them due to syncing issues with audio. Really bad. Ill try doing it online and hopefully its better quality doing it that way.

Hi @Edward_Prinsloo, could you link some examples of out of sync video? I would need to forward them to our developers so they can check on it. :slight_smile:

troubleshoot whith prezi video premium
sound and image are not synchronised when recording
big regret

Hi @Hassan_Moustir, I’ve merged your comment to the relevant topic.
Could you please send us an example video that shows the issue?