Prezi Video collaboration when presenting

Hello. Is it possible to have multiple people use the same presentation for a Prezi video (on Zoom, for example)? Meaning, can multiple team members use the same video to present a collaborative project?

Hello @Michelle_Passo, you’re able to share your video with several collaborators, so they can edit and present.

In order to present simultaneously through a conference tool, each would need connect the presentation to the tool and know the specific point where they should start presenting, as it’s still not possible to have collaborative presenting in Prezi Video.

Hope this could help :slight_smile:

I will be member of a panel of 4 other people in a Zoom session. I am not the host. Is there a way for me to utilize Prezi for only my part of the presentation? The others will not be using Prezi. Can this be done if the Zoom host makes me co-host?

1 Like

I have the same question!! I will keep checking to see if you get an answer! :blush:

Phyllis, I guess if we don’t get an answer, we can always just try it.

Hello @Lynn_Lavender, could you please specify if you will be using Prezi Video, or simply sharing your presentation through Zoom?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Catarina, I would like to use Prezi Video live through Zoom, but I won’t be the Zoom host. There will be other presenters on the call who will not be using Prezi. If the host makes me co-host, will I be able to use Prezi on that Zoom session?

Lynn

Hello @Lynn_Lavender, I merged your post with the relevant thread. The host doesn’t need to make you co-host, I would recommend you to check my reply above:

Hope this could help!

I found the answer by doing the following.
I opened Prezi with my slides loaded. I then joined a Zoom session as a participant. Prezi seemed to be the default camera. There was no need for me to choose a conference app in Prezi. When I connected to the Zoom session, other participants saw my Prezi window. I could control if they saw just me, me and my presentation of just the presentation. Very cool.

1 Like

Hello @Lynn_Lavender, yes, you can control it by selecting the Prezi Video Virtual camera in Zoom, I’m very glad you could do so :slight_smile:

@Lynn_Lavender can you not just go into your zoom meeting and share your screen and get PREzi to show?

No you can’t. You have to choose Prezi camera in Zoom and in order to do that you have to login to Prezi first. You will then have two windows, one to control the Prezi presentation and one to control Zoom options.

Hello @trish_macpherson, I would recommend you to check this article for further details.

como puedo hacer un prezi video con diferentes personas a través de diferentes aparatos

Hola @Mialy_Reyes_Bacilio, he adjuntado su comentario a la publicaciĂłn correspondiente.

Para presentar simultáneamente a través de una herramienta de conferencia, cada uno necesitaría conectar la presentación a la herramienta y conocer el punto específico donde debe comenzar a presentar, ya que todavía no es posible tener una presentación colaborativa en Prezi Video.

Si tiene más dudas, no dude en escribirnos!

Hi! I have a project (me and my partner) and when I am doing the “create a video” for my parts of the presentation, I press finish video and then it is uploaded on prezi but not on the presentation itself. Since me and my partner both have to do this, how would I get for our videos to all be together on the presentation instead of being uploaded separately on prezi?

Hi @Isabel_Machado, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you see the answers above? :slight_smile:

You cannot record into the presentation itself, if you choose to create your video it will be uploaded as a separate video to our servers. Have you tried inserting this Prezi video into your presentation?

When using Prezi with Zoom, how can you have multiple presenters and “drive” the Prezi from one Zoom host? I want to have two other people become the presenter, but they won’t have Prezi installed…

Maybe Zoom in “speaker” view will do that just not sure if I let them “share screen” will I then not be able to control the Prezi

Hello @Douglas_Hitchcock, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check this reply?

Please note that they would also need to have a Prezi account in order to be added as collaborators (it can be a free Basic one).