Prezi Video crashes when importing PPT

Previously, Prezi video was working fine for me. This morning, it stopped working - it crashes when I import powerpoint. I installed it on a new powerbook, same problem. Both run MacOS 10.15.6. Uninstalling and reinstalling Prezi Video didn’t solve the problem, nor rebooting. I’m not sure what changed - perhaps MacOS or something else updated and broke something.

Hi @Jens_Iverson, could you please tell me the exact model of the Macs you are using?
Powerbook seems to be an old discontinued Macbook series if it is indeed a Powerbook it could be too outdated for Prezi.
Could you also send me the powerpoint so I can test it on my side as well? I would recommend you to use wetransfer.com to create a transfer link for the file.

Both a Macbook Pro (13 inch, 2018, four Thunderbolt 3 Ports, 2.3 Ghz i5, 16 GB) and an earlier Macbook. Prezi Video opens, but when you click (import powerpoint) or select import powerpoint from the file menu, Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 2.22.12 PM the import window briefly flashes and then it crashes. I never get to the actual importation of powerpoint. It did work, but then it stopped working on both macbooks, both of which I have autoupdate on. They are both now running MacOS 10.15.6.

Hi @Jens_Iverson, I see, thanks for the extra details.
Normally on the error message, you can see the crash report by clicking on the report button.
Could you copy the context of that report into a text file and send it to me?

(Attachment Process.txt is missing)

How? I tried and it said I couldn’t.

Unfortunately some attachments in your email message to [“prezi+6666fcad878c9bdb1214edbb5963566f@discoursemail.com”] (titled Re: [Prezi Next Community] [Prezi Video] Prezi crashes on Powerpoint import) were rejected.

Details:
Process.txt: Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif).

If you believe this is an error, contact a staff member.

Hi @Jens_Iverson, could you please send me the text file via wetransfer.com?
Please make sure you create a share link that you paste here.