Prezi Video cut on the sides in Google Hangouts

I am trying to share my presentations on Google hangouts via prezi video. Everything is working fine, except for the fact that the presentation comes out cut on the right and it is not completely visible by my viewers.
How can I solve this problem?

Hello @Sergio_Costola, could you please send us a screenshot of what you see so we can look into this?

Hope to hear from you soon!

The right part of my presen

tation is cut out. It works on zoom, but not on google hangouts

Hello @Sergio_Costola, what’s the title of your presentation?

Theatre and Ritual. But it’s the same with all my presentations created with the video template (see also my presentation Theatre & Technology)

Thank you!!!

Hello @Sergio_Costola, I have done a test with Google Hangouts and I could present in full screen without any issues, as you can see here.

I have created a Support copy of the Theatre & Ritual presentation. Could you please open your Prezi Video app and select the option “Import from Prezi”? After, connect it to Google Hangouts as usual and let me know if it’s still cut.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Things are working now, with all my presentations!!
Thank you!!!
Sergio
PS
I’d like to know what was wrong before if possible

I’m really glad @Sergio_Costola! Were you following this same process before?

Yes, I was. But for some reason I could not change the google hangout ratio and my presentations were cut as a result. Now it automatically adjusts.

One quick question if possible. My university is “forcing” us to use Zoom via Ring Central (not Zoom directly). Is there a way to use PreziVideo with Zoom via Ring Central?

Thank your for your help,

Sergio

Really glad it’s fixed now @Sergio_Costola.

In relation to Zoom and Prezi Video, we can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to use it through Ring Central, but we recommend you to test it and to let us know, please!

Yes, I tried, but I could not make it work via Ring Central.

Hello @Sergio_Costola, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that it will work as it’s not officially supported.