Prezi Video not working with Zoom on Mac?

Hi,
I used many times Prezi video with Zoom through the virtual camera.
This morning I tried but it’s no more possible.

I installed a new version of Zoom yesterday.
Is the connectivity between Zoom and Prezi Video broken ?
Thanks for your help

1 Like

Hello @Dimitri_Heidet, on April 8, Zoom released an update that does not currently support Prezi Video on the latest version of Zoom for Mac.

This was not due to any security issues on Prezi’s side and does not represent any long term changes to the relationship between both products. We’re currently working with Zoom to ensure Prezi Video works seamlessly again on all platforms.

If you want to continue using Prezi Video with Zoom on Mac, you can do so by uninstalling the most recent version of Zoom and reinstalling the previous version.

For more information and troubleshooting tips, please check our Knowledge Base article here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same problem and now im trying to install the older version using the link you posted above, but it does not install.

I want to use Prezi for Zoom and had the same question but didnt see an answer. Does it work? And if so are there any settings that need to be adjusted? Many thanks!

Hello @dazz_mcNazz, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Frederico_Carvalho, could you please tell us what happens when you try to install it? Do you receive any kind of error message?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I’m using the Prezi Video app on a Mac. I can import from Prezi and see my slides overlaying my video.

I click “Video Conference” on the bottom and select Zoom Meetings.

After opening Zoom and starting a meeting I do not see “Prezi Video Virtual Camera” in my list of available cameras.

Has anyone else experienced this problem on a Mac and found a solution?

Same here! No solution yet.

Hello @Andre_Henriques and @Edward_Forslund, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Hi, just wanted to let you know that the installer för the previous version of Zoom doesn’t work.
I can download in but when I try to install it, it quits. I’m running Mac OS 10.15.4.

This happens for me also. I open the installer, I click the ”proceed” prompt box from the OS (this this package will run an installation…” and then the installer quits without warning and no messages.

My first experience with Prezi was disappointing. I was using a pretty simple Prezi design when tutoring students at Zoom. The screen on my iMac froze. I had to disconnect and skip the teaching lesson.
My questions: Am I using wrong apps? Do I need to stop all other programs? How can I measure/calculate the needed capacity of my Mac to work with both of these programs? Any other solutions are of course welcome.

Hello @Edward_Forslund, there’s a new installation link, could you please check the reply above? :slight_smile:

Hello @Dag_Feldborg_Mobelre, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check the reply above?

Let us know if you encountered any issues after installing that Zoom version :slight_smile:

@Catarina can you tell us which version of Zoom is compatible with Prezi Video at this time? Your link above downloads and installs 4.6.9 (19273.0402). Is that the compatible version? Zoom is really pesky and sneaky about updating to their latest versions.

I should note that Zoom 4.6.9 from the link above did not work for me on Catalina 10.15.4 with Prezi Video 1.4.1. Could be user error. I’d be happy if it was. Also zoom 4.6.9 is pre many of the security enhancements that my company requires in order to use Zoom. I may be able to get by it for my presentations but this is not a great workaround because of that assuming I can get it to work.

I’m worried as well. As of May 30 we are forced to go to Zoom 5.0…and if the Prezi/Zoom connection on Mac is not fixed by then then my Prezi account becomes worthless to me.

1 Like

Thank you. Now Prezi works thanks to using previous Zoom upload.

Dag

ons. 29. apr. 2020 kl. 13:56 skrev Catarina Mendes via Prezi Next Community <prezi@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Thanks for confirming that it works! I reinstalled the older version myself and Prezi Video does work. I just don’t know what I’ve given up (in Zoom) to be able to use Prezi Video as a video conference.

Hi, I have de same problem
I’m running Mac OS 10.15.4.