Prezi Video + Presenter Notes

How do I use Prezi Next VIDEO… PLUS be able to see my speaker notes when I’m presenting?

So essentially I’m using a Prezi Slide, my face is on the screen, AND I can see my own speaker notes?

5 Likes

Hi @Betty_Kempa, currently the presenter notes are only available with Prezi Next, it is not available with Prezi Video. I will forward your feedback to our product team so they can check on the possibilities of the feature.

1 Like

Is there a way to show the presenter notes while I am recording a video? Or can I only use them while practicing or presenting without recording?

Hi @Kara_Paterson, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Please check the answer above. :slight_smile:

I would love this option as well. It is hard to present online without my notes. Has anything changed since march?

1 Like

Hello @ann_d, our development team is currently working on this feature :slight_smile: once we have any developments about it, we’ll update this thread!

I am also very eager for this feature. Infact I just bought Plus subscription, with the feeling that I will be able to see my notes & next slide as I am presenting with Prezi Video. Please get this feature out asap, I have an important seminar from July 30th!

1 Like

Hello @Braja_Mohan_Das, as soon as we have any details, we’ll share it here!

I am also VERY interested in presenter notes with the video option, if possible. That would be great!
Kaity Woodrum

2 Likes

Also another feature with presenter notes is to be able to see the next slides, even that is missing now.

1 Like

Dear all, as soon we have any news, we’ll let you know!

Hello everyone, we are happy to announce that Presenter notes for Prezi Video are now available in the online editor and desktop apps :slight_smile: You can check more details about it in this article.