Prezi Video + Presenter Notes

Hi @stefw, thanks for the feedback!
The presenter notes cannot be made bigger at the moment, but I’ll forward your feedback to our product team.

Hi Prezi Management.
I love using Prezi for my lecturing at University, and I saw some improvement since I use Prezi, however, I found some possibilities to improve other features:

1. It is possible to make presenter notes a little bit transparent, so we can read and control our eyes ball?
  2. and the other improvement is when presenter notes have a function as a teleprompter

Regards,
DA Akbari

Hello @Deni_Adha_Akbari, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please elaborate a bit on how would you like to use the presenter notes as a teleprompter? Please note that you can add separate notes to your slides so it changes with your content.

You can also use the built-in Presenter Notes view that places the notes on the top of your screen (so under your built-in camera) so it looks like you are looking into the camera when reading your notes.

Hope this helps!

The text in printer notes can be set automatically to move from bottom to above because currently,

1. I have to scroll using the mouse for moving text to read.
  2. I also use the keyboard for a move to the next slide.
    It would be nice if the text can run automatically (from the bottom-up direction) and also for the next page/slide. So when I speak in the front camera it will be hands-free.
    Just check an example like [

Parrot Teleprompter on the App Store

](‎Parrot Teleprompter on the App Store)

Regards
DA Akbari

Hi @Deni_Adha_Akbari, thanks for the detailed feedback, I’ll forward that to our product team.