Prezi won't load correctly

A post was split to a new topic: Erased content

I have been working on my presentation all day and everything was going fine until about 30 minutes ago when it lost connection? It showed that it was “trying to reconnect” even though my internet was running fine and, ever since I reloaded the tab, it won’t let me back in to edit the presentation and just gets stopped up on the loading circle screen.

Hi @Elan_C, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you please login to your Prezi account in a Google Chrome incognito window and try it there?

You can open an incognito window in Google Chrome by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + N on a Windows PC or CMD + SHIFT + N on a Mac.

If this helps, then I would advise you to clear your cache by pushing CTRL + SHIFT + DEL (or CMD + SHIFT + DELETE on a Mac). Please make sure you select “All Time” in “Time Range”.

After this, it should work fine.

I not able to create existing presentation templets the page keeps saying “loading”. It has been over an hour and I have selected multiple presentation templet it is saying the same thing

Hi @Betelhem_Michael, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you please check the answers above? :slight_smile:

Hi i’ve been experiencing a problem at my work after i finished it i can still open it but in the next day it was stuck at loading pls help me its for my project

this is the link for my presentation: https://prezi.com/p/z6fyonim-m31/?present=1

Hi @111411, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Can you please see my answer above? :slight_smile:

Hoy estaba editando una presentación y de repente la página ha dejado de funcionar. Desde entonces esta es la única presentación que no puedo editar pues no responde, solamente puedo presentarla. He intentado solucionarlo actualizando la versión de Chrome y no ha servido.

Hi @Rodrigo_Martinez_Rod, Combiné tu pregunta con el tema relevante.

¿Podrías iniciar sesión en tu cuenta de Prezi en una ventana de incógnito de Google Chrome y probarlo allí?

Puede abrir una ventana de incógnito en Google Chrome presionando CTRL + SHIFT + N en una PC con Windows o CMD + SHIFT + N en una Mac.

Si esto ayuda, le aconsejo que borre su caché presionando CTRL + SHIFT + DEL (o CMD + SHIFT + DELETE en una Mac). Asegúrese de seleccionar “Todo el tiempo” en “Rango de tiempo”.

Después de esto, debería funcionar bien.

When I go to edit my prezi’s, they get stuck in “loading”. I edited one of them just last week. What might be causing the issue? I have one open and am actively editing it - can I not have more than one open at a time? I am afraid to close it, as I am getting ready for a presentation.

Windows 10, Chrome.

Hi @Carin_Lockhart, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check my answer above? :slight_smile:

The page doesnt load…

Hi @McCall_Britt, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you check the answers above? :slight_smile: