Prezi won't load correctly

Unfortunately it have the same behavior @Bart

Hi @jrfarfanf

Unfortunately, I could not reproduce the issue you described as I managed to open your projects in the editor from my end.

Have you tried a different browser, a different internet provider (like your mobile hotspot), or perhaps trying to open the project on another computer?

I created a presentation in President present and it no longer allows me to edit . Someone please help.

Hi @LaDaphne_Hall, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above?

Was half way through creating a presentation when it froze. Tried refreshing the page, different browsers, even a different device. It shows the presentation is available, I can play what had already been created, however when trying to select edit section - it just freezes quarter past circle.
Please help, my work is due Monday!

Hi @Irena_Zenovic, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Yesterday I have started to create my first presentation. Today it is impossible to edit it, I get the same error as Yassine or it is just trying to load it for ever… Something is going really wrong with Prezi… luckily I am in my free trial…

Hello @Carlos_Gabriel, if you’re using Google Chrome, I advise you to clear your cache, and reopen the browser. Test in another browser as well, like Firefox. We had an issue with share links, but it was resolved by our developers. Try to create a new share link and let me know if it’s working.

I hope to hear from you soon! :smile:

Starting today (May 2021) I am not able to open any of my Prezi presentations in edit version! Just spins. Can open the presentation to present, but not edit

1 Like

Hi @David_Riddell, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Hello
I’m using the presentation of the presage, but I can’t see the contents of the work on the presage preview screen like the attached. Please explain why this is happening.
Thank you.

Hi @11114, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please login to your Prezi account in a Google Chrome incognito window and try it there?

You can open an incognito window in Google Chrome by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + N on a Windows PC or CMD + SHIFT + N on a Mac.

If this helps, then I would advise you to clear your cache by pushing CTRL + SHIFT + DEL (or CMD + SHIFT + DELETE on a Mac). Please make sure you select “All Time” in “Time Range”.

After this, it should work fine.

I have exactly the same problem. Please let me know if it gets sorted!!

Hi @Margaret_Raven, could you please check my answer above?

Reloaded browser and ran speediest to validate the problem is not on my end. Prezi’s system has stalled, however there is no way to notify. The system status indicates all functions are working, however presentations can not be edited. Very disappointed and will have to switch platforms for an important presentation tomorrow.

Hi @Kevin_Schaller, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answer above? :slight_smile:

I went through and updated my Prezi to Prezi Next for a presentation today. When I tried to load the presentation in the classroom it said that I could not edit in that browser. I tried both with Firefox and Internet Explorer - neither would open it and gave the no editing message. Then I downloaded Chrome and when I tried to open it the template was blank… no text. I was so disappointed! I’d like to be able to transfer more of my presentations, but I need reliability - Luckily Prezi Classic did the job!

Thanks!

Lora Warner

1 Like

Hi, Lola. I am sorry we haven’t replied earlier. Are you still experiencing these issues?

I was able to log in for my last presentation. It seems to be a browser
issue on some of the computers I’ve worked on, so I try to make sure to
check them before presenting.

Thanks,

Lora

I am glad there was a resolution.

Here is an article on system requirements, perhaps you’d find it useful as it contains information on browsers.