Printing prezis

implemented

Some of my clients would like handouts from my presentation. Is there a way I can print it?

20 Phrases that supporters should avoid in this forum

Not at this time, I’m afraid. If this is something most of our customers miss though, we’ll definitely consider implementing it.

being able to export my prezis to a printable format would be great, like a pdf. to take notes on and have with me while presenting.

Thanks for sharing @tom_h!

@zadie @tom_h I use a workaround that may work for you as well (in the meantime before an official tool is implemented). A couple details- I’m on a PC and I have 2 monitors. I open the Prezi and expand to the full size of one monitor screen; on the other screen I open the Snipping Tool and proceed to save a screen capture of the Prezi. I slowly go through and do this for every topic/subtopic/zoom etc. I then combine all the saved JPG files into a single PDF using Adobe Acrobat. It’s a bit tedious, esp. for larger presentations, but it has helped when my sales team/customers simply can’t do without a handout! Good luck!

That’s clever, thank you @Plastic_Ingenuity! Will try it.

Good idea @Plastic_Ingenuity. Mac users can do this with CMD-Shift-4. You don’t have to use a second monitor. This keyboard shortcut will save your captures to your desktop. When finished snipping all the images, drag them from the desktop into your document to create a handout.

Exporting to PDF is now available in Prezi Next. More details in this helpful article.
Note: This is a Plus and Premium license feature.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Change screen aspect ratio

2 posts were split to a new topic: Remove page numbers from exported PDF