Problem with saving Prezi video

I have created a Prezi video via the next top app for the first time. It has saved fine at other points during today but now I get an error message when trying to save or ‘save as’ it says

“Looks like something went wrong - could not save presentation (Bundlewritefailed) it the problem still occurs please contact customer support

I also could not record the video when I tried to do a practice - it came up with the same error message that something went wrong.

Please can you help?!

I am waiting because I I don’t want to exit the video and have lost some work… I was also hoping to record it now and sent it to my boss to check but I can’t record! Thank you.

Hi @Cat_Williams, could you send a screenshot of the issue?
Could you please explain the issue in more details?

You were creating a Video template in Prezi Next, then tried to use the Prezi Video desktop app to record it right?
Or were you using the online editor at some point?

Hi, I don’t use Prezi next yet as I am only used to Prezi classic. I downloaded Prezi video yesterday so have created my first Prezi video via the Prezi video app. It seemed to save before but now it has had these error messages.

The first screenshot when I clicked on the save icon in the top left

The second screenshot when I clicked record to record a practice video

Thank you, Cat

Hi @Cat_Williams, this issue can come up if you haven’t got enough space on the drive you are trying to save the file to or you have no writing rights there.
Could you please make sure these aren’t blocking your access?

Other than that, could you send me log files from the following locations on your computer?

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp\Prezi.Cast\Engine\Log
and
%temp%\Prezi.Cast

(You should be able to copy-paste these paths into your Windows Folder Explorer window on the top part)

Once you have these logs, please upload them on wetransfer.com and send me the download link here on the forum.

Hi, thank you, I resolved the issue, it was due to the file I was trying to save them into, like you mentioned. Thank you for your help!

Finally, could you remind me when you think it will be possible to convert Prezi classic presentations into Prezi next? Is that coming soon? Thank you.

1 Like

Hello @Cat_Williams, we are glad you could resolve the issue :slight_smile:

We are currently working on making it possible to edit your Classic presentations in the Next editor, but we don’t have any release date yet, so I would advise you to follow this thread cause we will announce it there.

Hello,
I have the same problem.
Anyone can you help me?

Olá!
Estou com o mesmo problema.
Alguém pode me ajudar?

Hello @Alex_Cambuy, could you please send us a screenshot of the error message you see?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello.
I’m having the same problem described above.
I’m sending the screenshot of the error. Also, I’ve uploaded the log files to wetransfer at:

Hope you can help me.
Narciso

Hi @Narciso_Campero_Garn,

this is a known issue and our developers are working on the solution to this. Hopefully, it will be released in the near future. :slight_smile: