Problem with saving Prezi video

Hi @Kim_Korte, could you please check how much free space do you have on your computer?
Could you also tell me how long the video is that you were recording?

Hi Bart,

I was able to solve the issue with Apple last night, so I am able to save videos to my local drive. However, I am still having issues uploading to Prezi servers. I tried three times.

Hi @Kim_Korte, it seems like you are having issues with Firewall or Network settings.

Could you please check out this support article?

I did already. I even asked Apple. I don’t have softward on my iMac that has a firewall. I made sure that Prezi allowed all incoming connections. That is pretty much all I have for firewall settings on my computer.

Hi Bart,

I was able upload a 34-minute video today. I assume this is because it is a Sunday and there is less traffic. This tells me that it is an issue on the Prezi side and not an issue with my firewall or anything on my side.

It seems to be a capacity issue on your servers. Please advise.

Kim

Thanks, @Kim_Korte, for the detailed error messages, I’ve forwarded it to our developers who will investigate the issue. We’ll update this thread once we have any news.

Same issue for me, cant save few hours project :confused: Error: BundleWriteFailed

Hi @Adele_Gudenaite, could you please send me some of the log files from Prezi?

You can find the logs here:
c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Prezi.Cast\Engine\Log\

You can use wetransfer.com to send the file to me, please make sure to create a transfer link instead of sending me an email.

I am receiving the same error message when I save. Please help. image

Hi @Andrew_Swink, could you please check my comment above and send me the engine logs?

please help prezi video , i cant record and when i want to record this error message display for me ,
error message (failed to save bundle to die)

1 Like

Hello @Nojoud, I need more information to assist you.

• Are you using the desktop application or via a browser, like Chrome?
  • Can you send me a screenshot of this issue?

I hope to hear from you. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had this same problem. I changed the theme and it allowed met to save. Hope this helps some of you.

Hi @stanley_tam, thanks for sharing the workaround!
Could you please detail what was the error message exactly and how did you create your Prezi Video template file? Which theme did you use before and which one did you change to?