Problem with touch mode presentations

Hello,
For some time, navigation in my presentation no longer works in touch mode while it works well with a mouse …
The only area still active in touch mode is the launch of the presentation!
One of the main interests of the Prezi is that I can use it from a PC Touch. Thank you in advance for your answer.

@Pierre-Yves_GOUX Please specify if you are experiencing these issue while using a touchscreen device or with a computer, using a touchpad to navigate.

Prezi is currently not supported on mobile phones and tablets and while the editor might work on a touchscreen device, we cannot guarantee that all features work seamlessly.

However, if you are using a computer and still experiencing problems, please provide me with the system and technical specifications of the device so we can further investigate. Thank you in advance.

I use a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga touch screen computer (Type 20C0). My presentation worked with the use of the touch screen for about 2 months around the month of September, the presentation only worked with the mouse. The only thing that still works with touch is the launch icon of the presentation! In advance, thank you for your answer

Small precision, the operating system of my computer is windows 7 business

@Pierre-Yves_GOUX Although most features might work fine on a touchscreen device, we cannot guarantee that the website and the editor will work seamlessly as some inconsistency and unexpected issues may arise.

Please try using the keyboard and see if you are still experiencing the same issue and let me know if the problem still persists in which case we will further investigate. Thanks in advance.

The presentation works very well on the keyboard or mouse. It is by trying to use the touchpad that it does not work anymore. What surprises me the most is that it worked very well for several months and suddenly it does not work anymore … And unfortunately it is the touch functionality that has the greatest value for my presentation! Thanks in advance.

As touchscreens are not officially supported, unfortunately, we will not be able to provide you with the reason behind it. I am sorry for any inconvenience in connection to that.

Should there be any updates on touchscreens, we will definitely post them in forum topics such as this one.