Problems importing video/image (error id: 2500)

15789-qfiezt_inline

I can’t import a video. It gives me error id: 2500. I tried MOV, now WMV. I tried to convert to FLV via the free converter site that is in the prezi manual, and the file won’t convert.

I’m having the same issue with the same error id but with images. The file is a .jpg and won’t upload.

The format is JPG and the image is 465 x 613. The file name doesn’t have speical characters. When I try and put the image on the prezi an error messages pops up and says “Something went wrong. Try and reload your prezi. If the problem persists, contact tech support.” I have reloaded it many times, and the same message is displayed.

I was able to insert 1 image after reloading the prezi several times

http://prezi.com/0xmscmva-kj6/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share thank you

I already have a lot of pictures in my prezi, I’m not sure if there’s a limit. But the image file is definitely a .jpg, I’ve checked multiple times. I’ve been uploading photos the same way into my prezi this whole time, but all of a sudden I keep getting a message with 2500 media_null. I have no idea what this means, or what I’m supposed to do, and this project is due on Friday. Please help ASAP. Thanks*

My problem is not solved
I can not insert a PowerPoint and PDF file
It shows me error (Technical details:
id: 2500 the reason is: S3Upload(0))
how i can solved

The images i put on my prezi show up but then when i go back to it another day,it says your image or video could not be loaded. I tried replacing the photos but the same issue happened