problems with showing prezi on projector

Hi everyone, I have made a prezi using macbook desktop but I find that it could not be shown on the projector, even I have changed to full screen. The projector screen is only showing the stars background, which indicates the connection between my mac and projector is alright. Does anyone face the same problem with me?

Hi Waiting,

Make sure that you are not in Present mode when you connect the projector. Connecting the projector will probably change your resolution and so your prezi may not fit properly into your projected screen.
It’s usually best to resize browser windows to ‘small’ before plugging in a projector, as the resolution change might make it hard to resize your browser window later.

The default setting for most computers will be to “mirror” your computer screen onto the projector. This means that whatever is displayed on your computer screen will be exactly the same on the projector screen. If, for some reason, this is not the setting on your computer, you can change it quite easily. Mac Users can go to ‘System Settings > Display’ and Window Users can find their settings under ‘Control Panel > Display > Display Settings’.

Click the ‘Present’ button in the top-left corner of the screen while in Edit Mode to start presenting your prezi on your connected projector.

You will see a message like the one below telling you that Prezi is now fullscreen. Click ‘Allow’ before you start to present your prezi. If you do not, you will not be able to go through your prezi’s path.

Also make sure you define the correct ratio for your prezi.

For more information about Connecting to a projector , click here.

Best,

Nicole