Re-ordering content with several animations

I often ra-arrange my old Prezis for new presentations. Sometimes I need to import and re-order elements from previous Prezis or simply rework old ones. This means that I need to re-order several blocks of elements. For the moment, I do it one at a time. Is there any way to select several animations to move them jointly in the path trail (kind of the “multi-selecton” in the creation board)? Thanks for the help.

Hello @Gael_Plumecocq, could you please send me a screenshot pointing out to what you’d like to reorder? Do you mean zoom areas, or specific content in your presentation?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello @Catarina , thank you for your reply. Here is a screenshot. I would like to move up frame n°15 with all its animations (and maybe the following frames with animations). Is it possible?

Thanks again.

@Gael_Plumecocq thanks for clarifying!

You’re able to copy any of your content along with their animations simply by pressing the SHIFT key and dragging your mouse around it. Then, just press CTRL/CMD + C to copy it, and CTRL/CMD + V to paste it in your desired topic/zoom area, in a different location of the path.

I created this quick tutorial that shows how to do so.

Hope this could help, and please, let us know if you have any questions!

Thank you for your help. I will try this.

1 Like